Many studies suggest that gluten-free foods lead to a better and healthier digestive system. Eating them in the morning will also increase your energy levels.
Therefore, whether you’re starting a gluten-free diet or making a pledge to eat healthier, these gluten free breakfast recipes offer various creative ways to prepare your healthy morning meals.
- 1. Gluten-Free Breakfast Tostadas
- 2. Breakfast Potato Bowls
- 3. Grab-and-Go Gluten Free Breakfast Wraps
- 4. Lemon Muffin Gluten-Free Casserole
- 5. Gluten-Free Breakfast Hash
- 6. Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole
- 7. Dairy-and-Gluten-Free Breakfast Bacon Potatoes
- 8. Gluten-Free Breakfast Blintzes
- 9. Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole with Homemade Sausage
- 10. Healthy Breakfast Casserole with Turkey and Veggies
- 11. Healthy Mexican Casserole
- 12. Tofu Scramble Tostadas
- 13. Sweet and Spicy Potato Pancakes
- 14. Gluten-Free Breakfast Parfait
- 15. Gluten-Free Breakfast Strata
- 16. Vegan Breakfast Burrito
- 17. Hot Rice Cereal with Nuts and Raisins
- 18. Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, and Nut-Free)
- 19. Cheesy Cornmeal Muffins with Thyme and Scallion
- 20. Tapioca Coconut Porridge
1. Gluten-Free Breakfast Tostadas
These gluten-free tostadas feature tortillas that are made of brown rice instead of maize flour. The tortillas are baked to perfection and topped with eggs, cheese, and fresh vegetables. For the complete experience, serve them with salsa and sour cream.
2. Breakfast Potato Bowls
Potato bowls are packed with buttery and savory flavor, and more importantly, they are gluten-free. To make a bowl of this hearty breakfast, simply bake chunks of potatoes with onion and bell pepper. Then, you can serve it with grated cheddar cheese and hot sauce.
3. Grab-and-Go Gluten Free Breakfast Wraps
When your morning schedule is really tight, these grab and go breakfast wraps are your lifesaver. You can prepare them in no time with simple ingredients. In addition, you have a lot of options for the fillings, from the sweet vanilla granola to the hearty chocolate oats.
4. Lemon Muffin Gluten-Free Casserole
Gluten free breakfast casserole is one of the most delicious things you can have in the morning. It is a creative way to enjoy your usual blueberry muffin with sweetened vanilla milk and a touch of tangy flavor from lemon zest.
5. Gluten-Free Breakfast Hash
Looking for gluten free breakfast recipes that you can savor in cold weather? Then this cheesy (and tasty) hash is the right choice for you. It is hearty and flavorful at the same time, especially when you add extra cheddar cheese to the skillet.
6. Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole
If you are fond of hot breakfast or brunch, this gluten-free casserole should be served on the table. The combination of frozen hash browns, pork sausage, and cheddar cheese will deliciously melt in your mouth.
7. Dairy-and-Gluten-Free Breakfast Bacon Potatoes
Since it is free from gluten and dairy products, this breakfast dish is safe for those who are lactose intolerant. With bacon, potatoes, sliced mushrooms, and vegetables, this morning meal still seems like a complete breakfast.
8. Gluten-Free Breakfast Blintzes
These blintzes are tasty and healthy at the same time. The batter is made of gluten-free flour and fat-free milk. Meanwhile, you can get the creamy fillings by mixing cottage cheese, almond extract, and reduced-fat cream cheese. Top the blintzes with fresh raspberries, blueberries, and a sprinkle of powdered sugar for the final touch.
9. Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole with Homemade Sausage
A pan of this savory casserole is a great choice to fill your family up during the holiday season. It is not made of canned veggies or packaged meat. Instead, all ingredients are entirely fresh and homemade.
10. Healthy Breakfast Casserole with Turkey and Veggies
This casserole is a great choice when you are looking for healthy gluten free breakfast recipes. Filled with turkey, spinach, and artichoke, you can serve the casserole for a large group of people in a joint brunch or family gathering.
11. Healthy Mexican Casserole
Another healthy and gluten-free recipe you can try is this Mexican casserole. You can replace some ingredients in this hearty breakfast meal to meet your dietary needs. For instance, decrease the amount of cheese to lower the fat or use organic eggs instead of regular ones.
12. Tofu Scramble Tostadas
You can prepare this vegan gluten free breakfast meal in less than 30 minutes. The tofu scramble is made by crumbling a block of tofu in a bowl, then seasoning it with turmeric, garlic, and onion powder. For the tostada toppings, you can add beans, avocado, and fresh cilantro.
13. Sweet and Spicy Potato Pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes or latkes are a popular vegan breakfast. They are made of chickpea flour and seasoned by plenty of spices. The gluten-free ingredients are the main reasons why these vegan pancakes have a stronger flavor and healthier content.
14. Gluten-Free Breakfast Parfait
Breakfast parfait is fun and easy to make in the morning. It is the upgraded version of gluten free breakfast bars that provide you with the same amount of protein. The ingredients are also pretty simple; all you need is a cup of blueberries, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, and gluten-free granola.
15. Gluten-Free Breakfast Strata
This is another easy meal in the gluten free breakfast recipes. This breakfast dish is made of eggs, cheese, chicken sausage, and gluten-free bread as the main ingredients. To make the dish more appetizing, you can add some herbs or spices, such as paprika and garlic powder.
16. Vegan Breakfast Burrito
Burritos are not just great for lunch. They are also good for breakfast, especially when you choose the right ingredients. These gluten-free burritos are a case in point. You can serve them with vegan flour tortillas, ripe avocado, and a small cup of salsa.
17. Hot Rice Cereal with Nuts and Raisins
This healthy and tasty breakfast dish is made by cooking rice with milk and maple syrup. To make it tastier, nuts and raisins are used as the toppings. Such a combination creates a gluten-free and high-protein morning meal.
18. Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, and Nut-Free)
Gluten free breakfast cookies are one of the sweetest things you can have in the morning. They are made by combining pumpkin puree, chopped dates, and some other spices. Besides having these delicious cookies for breakfast, you can easily save them for later as healthy snacks or treats.
19. Cheesy Cornmeal Muffins with Thyme and Scallion
Instead of regular flour, these cheesy muffins use cornmeal and brown rice flour as the batter base. They are then accented with the savory mixture of cheddar, scallion, and fresh thyme. You can eat them plain or serve them as a side dish for your main morning meals.
20. Tapioca Coconut Porridge
Porridge is one of the most popular dishes for breakfast. In the gluten free breakfast recipes, you can make special porridge with tapioca pearls, coconut milk, and shredded coconuts. Add nuts, seeds, or fresh fruits as the topping to turn the porridge into a healthier meal.