A simple blueberry cream pie has complicated directions. You need to make a perfect crust and bake the pie with the right temperature.
Luckily, there is a way to make a blueberry cream pie without baking. Try this simple cheesecake version for a delightful, decadent dessert.
When to Serve It?
This easy blueberry pie is a no-bake cheesecake. You can execute this dessert without dealing with the traditional pie crust dough.
Just buy a pre-made pie crust as the base. Place the dessert in the fridge until it is set, no oven needed.
The soft texture, cool sensation, and refreshing blueberries are perfect for hot days.
You can quickly whip it up to serve sudden dinner guests. Decorate the “pie” with colorful fruits and mint leaves to make it more luxurious.
This blueberry cream cheese pie only consists of seven ingredients, plus a pre-made crust. Graham crackers serve as the “second crust” that support the cheese mixture.
The filing consists of softened cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla, and sugar. Use sugar substitute to make the pie less sweet.
You need fresh blueberries to garnish the top of the cream cheese. Prepare apple jelly powder to make a glaze.
Apply it on top of the blueberry pile, and see how the thin, hardened jelly layer preserves the blueberries during the meal.
Start making the blueberry pie recipe by making a strong crust base. Place the pre-made crust on the base of the baking pan (cut accordingly).
Crush the crackers and slather them on the base of the pie crust. Add blueberries as the first fruit layer.
Mix all the filling ingredients to create the cream cheese. Slather it on top of the bottom blueberries.
Arrange the other blueberries on top. Heat the jelly in a pan until it melts and use it to glaze the fruits.
The blueberry cream pie recipe is quick, creamy, and decadence. Learn how to make it without an oven and enjoy the best easy dessert!
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1-pint blueberries
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Whip the cream in a separate mixing bowl and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Scrape filling into the graham cracker mixture and spread it evenly into the pie shell. Top with blueberries.
- Heat the apple jelly in a small pan over low heat until liquified. Spread over the top of the blueberries with a brush.
- Chill for 4 hours prior to serving to allow pie to set.
- Makes 8 servings.