Enjoy this classic no-churn ice cream recipe. It’s the perfect summer flavor and made with fresh strawberries.
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ quart strawberries, pureed
- Remove stems and puree strawberries in a food processor for 15-20 seconds.
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and strawberries and fold in until smooth.
- Next, spoon ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.