Our no-churn ice cream is an easy and versatile dessert to make. It is easy to switch up the flavor.
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup candied cherries, coarsely chopped
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Next, spoon half of the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half of the candied cherries. Repeat layers and swirl the top layer of candied cherries into the ice cream.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.
- Makes (6) ½ cup servings.