This is a cute little dessert you can whip up in no time for the fall season. Layers of apple pie filling, a pudding/cream cheese filling with cinnamon and topped with granola.
- 1 - 20oz can apple pie filling
- 1 - 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 - 1.85oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup your favorite granola
- If the apple pie filling has large apple pieces, chop into small bite-sized pieces.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about 30 seconds on medium speed.
- Add vanilla pudding mix and beat on medium speed until combined.
- Slowly pour in milk and beat on slow speed for 10-15 seconds then slowly bring speed up to medium and beat for 1 minute.
- Add cinnamon and beat until combined, about 10 seconds.
- Immediately assemble your parfaits.
- Evenly distribute apple pie filling between the bowls.
- Next, add cream cheese pudding mixture.
- Top it off with granola.
- Optional: add a dollop of cream cheese pudding on top with an apple piece and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
If you don’t have a stand mixer, you can use an electric hand mixer.
The bowls used here are 6pks of 3×4” mini plastic bowls from the dollar tree.
You can use any type of bowl or cup! The taller the cup the more layers you can have. However, this will change the amount of ingredients used (for instance if you use large glasses, get an additional can of apple pie mix) and the ending serving size and amounts.